Buy Elusive Peace
- Bill on Negotiating with the Iranians-A Primer
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria « dougelusivepeace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria | Elusive Peace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Rodney P. Eady on What’s Wrong With America-Ideology and Injustice Collide
- lame on What Americans Will Lose if the US Vetoes Palestinian Admission to the UN
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Americans could lose a lot if the US exercises its planned veto in the Security Council vote on the Palestinian application for admission to the United Nations. The question that is not being discussed is whether the loss is worth … Continue reading
The media will be paying close attention to the Palestinian bid for statehood because that bid sets up a classic human conflict of little guy against Big Guy, of justice vs. injustice, of self-determination and self-rule against opression and autocracy. … Continue reading
Libya needs a new diplomacy; not the tired, ineffective efforts of the modern diplomatic establishment. Here’s why. First, Gaddaffi is exhibiting the classic signs of the third phase of The Dollar Auction Game, a phenomenon well-known to conflict resolution theorists … Continue reading