Buy Elusive Peace
- Bill on Negotiating with the Iranians-A Primer
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria « dougelusivepeace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria | Elusive Peace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Rodney P. Eady on What’s Wrong With America-Ideology and Injustice Collide
- lame on What Americans Will Lose if the US Vetoes Palestinian Admission to the UN
Monthly Archives: March 2012
One of the great cultural barriers to peacemaking involves what Walter Wink, a brilliant theologian, has described as the Myth of Redemptive Violence. His idea is that our culture is based on violence as a means of bring order out … Continue reading
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE As a professional mediator, I am always encouraged by the use of mediation to resolve international conflicts. However, in the case of Syria, I have little confidence that mediation will bring peace … Continue reading