Buy Elusive Peace
- Bill on Negotiating with the Iranians-A Primer
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria « dougelusivepeace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Something Strange About Compassion for Syria | Elusive Peace on Is Syria Suffering From a Family Business Conflict?
- Rodney P. Eady on What’s Wrong With America-Ideology and Injustice Collide
- lame on What Americans Will Lose if the US Vetoes Palestinian Admission to the UN
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Douglas Noll, award winning peacemaker, President of the California Dispute Resolution Council, award winning author of Elusive Peace: How Modern Diplomatic Strategies Could Better Resolve World Conflicts(Prometheus, 2011) and this year’s winner of the CLAY award, discovers a cultural attitude … Continue reading
Douglas Noll, author of the award winning book Elusive Peace draws the correlation between the high number of couples who regret their divorces and a lack of peacemaking skills. The most common reason cited for divorce is irreconcilable differences-which Noll … Continue reading
Award winning Peacemaker Douglas Noll discovers brain function and peacemaking connection While studying conflict resolution Douglas Noll discovered the scientific and neuropsychological reason negotiators fail at peace talks. “When I took modern scientific studies and transposed them onto past failed … Continue reading